Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year from the herd

Hooray…the kids are back in school which means I can finally switch gears back to stamping! We had a lovely, relaxing holiday but I’m anxious to get my hands inky again.

This box arrived full of new goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalogue right before Christmas and this was the first day I really got to play with it. Talk about waiting patiently! (Be sure to contact me if you’d like your own copy of the new catalogues.)

2015-01-05 12.29.46

That box-y thing in the top right is one of the things I can’t wait to dive into. It’s a kit for making a perpetual birthday calendar. I’ll show it in greater detail on Wednesday, as it will be one of my first class offerings for the year.

The other set I just had to crack out first thing this morning was this adorable From the Herd image. I’ll get it onto a finished card soon, but wanted to show off what it looks like. I stamped on watercolour paper and used my stamp pads/reinkers to colour it in with a paintbrush. So darn cute! I love the expression on the goat’s face. I can’t wait to try it with Blendabilities too.

2015-01-05 13.42.17

That’s it for today. I spent the majority of my studio time trying to clean out all the holiday stuff. My desk was buried under mounds of leftover wrapping paper, cards, tags, and chocolate. Don’t worry, I made sure to put everything back where it belongs…and of course the chocolate went in my stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...