Wednesday 7 January 2015

Occasions fun and Sale-a-Bration

Here’s a quick peek at one of the cool kits in the Occasions catalogue. It’s a perpetual calendar for keeping track of all those recurring dates, like birthdays and anniversaries. I’m planning to use mine as inspiration for actually sending the stack of birthday cards I have stashed.

2015-01-07 16.40.30

The kit comes with the clipboard and pages for the 12 months as well as a whole bunch of fun doo-dads to pretty it up. Check it out here. I’m holding a class on January 28th where we’ll put the kit together and you can use my copy of the matching stamp set. Register by January 14th so I can have time to order the kits.

Here’s a closer look. I’ll have more months to show off on Friday, as well as my other brilliant plan for actually getting my cards into the mail…

2015-01-07 16.39.59

Here’s what I ended up doing with that cute image I showed you Monday:

2015-01-07 16.38.08 

Notice it’s a belated card…I seem to need a lot of those! Here’s the inside:

2015-01-07 16.38.31

Finally, here’s a graphic to explain all the awesomeness that is Sale-a-Bration, in case you’re not familiar with Stampin’ Up!’s best sale of the year. Click here to see the flyer full of free product you can earn.

SAB_CA