Tuesday 27 January 2009

My exciting one SB Page

My Facebook friends have been hearing me moan all weekend about the wonderful scrapbooking weekend I had where I managed to complete one (that's right one) whopping page. I just spent too much time visiting! Which, if you ask me, is just as important as the scrapbooking.

Anyhoo, I thought I'd post my masterpiece. *snort* It's all a little weird & crooked looking because I'm still experimenting with the stitching feature on my scanner, but you can get the idea.











I also thought I'd share a hilarious little comment I came across reading Gina K's blog today:


Sunday, I sent my husband out in the 190 degrees below zero weather to pick something up for me at Michaels. I told him to call me when he got there and tell me what they had, sizes, colors, etc...

So once he got there, he called me and asked me where he should go. I said, go to the stamping and scrapbooking aisle. Once there, he paused and said, "You would not believe how many guys are standing in this aisle all talking on cell phones." That broke me up. All the husbands. I can see it now. Hee-hee...


It's that just funny? Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...