Tuesday 27 January 2009

So what’s this Sale-a-Bration thing all about?

Well, it's only the second best event in the Stampin' Up! year. The best, in my humble opinion, is Convention, but that's just for Demonstrators. *grin*

Anyhoo, Sale-a-Bration is all about FREE STAMPS! C'mon, who doesn't like FREE STAMPS? Did I mention the FREE STAMPS?! Ha-ha! OK I'm done. Feeling pretty silly today…can you tell? Oh, wait. Not done. There's also FREE RIBBON and FREE PATTERNED PAPER to choose from. Whew. Now I'm done. For sure. *smirk*

Beginning Feb.1 there are 3 ways you can earn your free product:

  1. Place a $60 order. For every $60 you spend, you get another freebie. So $120 gets you two free sets, $180 three free sets, etc. You can order from me directly or online through my Demonstrator Web Site.
  2. Host a Workshop totaling $350 or more. You'll earn a free set in addition to all the usual hostess benefits, and if your guests place a $60 order, they get a free set too. How great is that?
  3. Join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstator. You'll get to choose any set out of the regular catalogue for free (value up to $56.95)

You can click here to view the Sale-a-Bration brochure with all the free goodies. Swing by my Demonstrator website to see more project ideas, view my calendar to pick a workshop date, or read more about joining the Stampin' Up! family.

As always, please contact me if you have any questions. I hope you'll take advantage of this fun sales event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...