Monday 26 January 2009

The beginnings of a blogging frenzy

Hi everyone. With a little co operation from the kids (I just doomed myself by typing that) I hope to post a whole whack of entries over the next few days. Turns out that February and March are some of the best months for stamping. Here are three reasons why:

  1. It's Sale-a-bration time! I'll be posting more info detailing the best sale of the Stampin' Up! year, but for now can we say FREE stamps, paper, and ribbon? Oh My!
  2. The new catalogue is out. There are so many exciting new products and it's also chock full of inspirational samples for those days when your creative mojo gets low. Did you know there are three ways you can earn a FREE catalogue ($11.95 value) right now? You can:
  • Host a Workshop
  • Join my Stamp Club
  • Place an order online via my Stampin' Up! website                         
  1. Finally, it's too cold to do anything else! Just curl up with a cup of coffee, a stash of chocolate, a stack of paper, and stamp away! Better yet, why not invite a group of friends over for a Workshop? (In fact, hostesses can earn extra rewards for the next two months during Sale-a-bration….)

So there it is. Lot's of stamping fun to be had, and I'll be posting about more events in the next few days. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...