Thursday 16 August 2007

Open House Thanks

Just thought I'd post a quick thank-you to all the gals that attended my Open House this past weekend. I had a hoot, even though the ambient temperature in the house was far from comfortable. Goes to show we'll do anything to stamp!

For those of you who couldn't make it, I thought I'd show the make & takes you missed. *evil grin* Both are made using the Baroque Motifs stamp set. (Have I mentioned how much I loooove this set?)

This card is done in Basic Black & Brocade Blue. We tried the new Crop-o-dile to set the eyelets. What a sweet must-have tool, especially if you stamp/scrap at night and don't want to wake the whole family by hammering eyelets.



For this card we tried some of the new In Color stamp inks. The swirl is River Rock with Wild Wasabi accent flowers. The main image is done with the Rock 'n Roll technique in Only Orange and Purely Pomegranate. The scallops at the bottom are punched out using a small section of the round tab punch.



I hope to post a few scrapbook page ideas on the weekend. I'm having a crop night on Tuesday, August 21 from 7-9pm for those that feel like popping by to get a few pages done!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...