Tuesday 28 August 2007

Crazy Stamp Night

Thought I'd share a couple of cards I made yesterday for a very fun girls night out. Man, did I need that! I already can't wait for next month. There's nothing like eating tons of desserts and laughing till your sides ache.

This card uses an old retired set called "Express Yourself." I still adore the images and don't think I'll ever get tired of using them. The card stock is Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip with Basic Black, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip Inks. The coffee cup has been colored using blender pens and Stampin' Pastels.


"Unfrogettable" is another set that makes me smile every time I pull it out. Here I've used some of the new "Cutie Pie" Designer Series Paper with Certainly Celery, Rose Red and So Saffron card stock. The froggie has been colored using an aquapainter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I set the eyelets using the Crop-o-dile tool. Have I mentioned before this is a must have tool? The more I use it, the more I love it.


Have a great long weekend. I'm still hoping to add some scrapbook pages soon. I've got to get busy with some of Kieran's baby pics before I have Baby #2's to deal with as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...