Thursday 2 August 2007

Happy Birthday Kieran!

Kieran turned two today.To sound totally cliche, how time flies! We'll have the big party thing for him on Sunday in Winnipeg. My sis, who is a party planner exrtaodinairre, ignored my "don't go through too much trouble" statement and has taken a pirate theme suggestion to a whole other level, hand delivering invitations in tiny bottles for that authentic "message in a bottle" look. She's nuts, but I love her!

I decided to try a bit of a wild color scheme for this card. Since I didn't have any yellow ribbon, I just colored over some white grosgrain with a yellow marker. It worked pretty good!

Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley
Ink: Real red, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun
Paper: Real red, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Misc: Red & White Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen






I think I'm going to try to take some photos of my next batch of cards. I've been putting them through the scanner, and I can't seem to scan them straight. Guess we'll see if my photography skills are any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...