Tuesday 8 December 2015

First Look at Occasions 2016

Hi everyone! I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted. Instead of giving you a long list of excuses, I'm just gonna say it was a highly unproductive (on my part) Stampin' Up!  holiday quarter. So let's just turn the page and I hope you'll join me in getting excited about the next amazing thing on the horizon, the 2016 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration event. Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing sneak peeks of some fabulous new products that will be available beginning January 5th, 2016.


If you're on my mailing list, you should be receiving your new catalogue in the mail any day now. Make sure to contact me if you haven't gotten one, and I'll be sure to put this little piece of heaven into your hands right away! You can also click here to view it online.

I'm still waiting for my preorder to arrive, so for now I'll just tease you with these yummy images I pulled from Pinterest:




As you can see there are some stellar flower sets, beautiful intricate dies, and a heavy focus on birthday greetings. There are some nifty new products to add bling to your projects, and some of the nicest patterned paper sets I've seen in a long time.

I plan to run several birthday card classes in the new year, because there are just too many great things to share all at once. I'll post the schedule on here very soon. (Promise!)

That's all I have time for today, just wanted to pop in and let you all know I still plan to continue blogging and doing videos. Sorry again for the long silence!