Monday 7 September 2015

Back with Butterflies

I'm back! Thanks for being so patient with me while I took off all summer long! The boys & I had a fabulous summer. We went swimming almost everyday, ate lots of ice cream, and played way too many video games. While I'm sad to be leaving those lazy days behind, I am also excited to be transitioning into fall. It is my favourite season of the year, and I've been working on all kinds of fun projects to share with you here and on YouTube.


The new Holiday Catalogue was released September 1st, and while I can't wait to show you all the fabulousness that is in there, I'm going to keep it in summer mode just a little longer and share some projects this week using must have butterfly stamp sets and matching thinlits from the main catalogue.


So without further ado:



Gorgeous, if I do say so myself! I love the combination of girly glitter and lace balanced with the more masculine twine and Tip Top Taupe background. The taupe colour really sets off the Soft Sky too.

Here's a detail of the butterfly:






This card will be one of the projects we'll be making in my Beautiful Butterflies class next Tuesday, Sept.15th. You can click here for more details.


Thanks for reading, I've missed this! See you with another post Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...