Tuesday 26 November 2013

Paper Pumpkin Banner Fun

On Sunday I survived my 6-year-old’s first birthday party with his school chums. The boys had a wonderful time, and I was grateful for the big bottle of Tylenol in my kitchen cupboard. I figured it was a good a time as any to pull out July’s Paper Pumpkin kit I have been hoarding and put it to good use.
2013-11-24 13.29.28
Have I mentioned before how much I love these kits? I was ridiculously easy to put together, (really the most work was punching out the paper cut outs) and it drew more than a few oohs and ahhs from the other moms. You know, the kind where you smile and thank them and let them think you stayed up until the wee hours slaving on decorations. *evil grin*
The kit came with two different sets of cut outs, so I’m all set to look awesome again when I reuse them for my other son’s birthday. Score!
I also threw some cello wrapped candy bags in the treat bags and couldn’t resist adding a little stamped tag. (They really do look naked to me with just ribbon now!)
2013-11-23 20.51.37
Speaking of banners, you thought I forgot my promise to show you what my Whiskers Club girls got to make with my leftover star banner from the November Paper Pumpkin kit. Lookie here:
2013-11-22 11.51.51
Pretty, huh? Even after club, I still have a little garland left. This stuff just keeps on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...