Wednesday 20 November 2013

Holiday Sale

 

demoheader_holidaysale_demo_11.20-11.30.2013_NA_rdax_574x209

I hinted yesterday that SU had a huge sale in the works, and wow they did not disappoint! For today only you can get the Stampin’ Trimmer, the Many Marvellous Markers set, or the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate for 30% off.

If you have been sitting on the fence about getting this paper trimmer, you MUST buy this now! I’m so not kidding when I say I love this trimmer more than any other tool I own. I even wrote a past blog entry extolling its virtues.

stampin' trimmer

>>SEE VIDEO ON HOW TO USE THE STAMPIN TRIMMER


markers

Many Marvellous Markers-38 Colors SAVE $40!!! 

simply scored diagonal plate

>>SEE VIDEO ON HOW TO USE THE SIMPLY SCORED DIAGONAL PLATE

 

These three items are available for today only, so don’t wait!!!

There are more specials to be had until Dec.2nd. Click here to see them online or click here to see a PDF version.

Happy shopping! You can call, email, or shop online to place an order!