Thursday 11 March 2010

Vintage Vogue Purse & Cards (Stamping Class)

Finally, a new stamp class! I started thinking ahead to Mother's day, and all those classy styled cards you'd love to give to your girlfriends but never take the time to make. So without further ado, I introduce...


Vintage Vogue Purse & Cards (Stamping Class)

In this class we will learn all about vintage style. I have so many techniques and ideas to show you. We will make 4 cards, each highlighting a different vintage style: Modern Vintage, Layered Vintage, Distressed Vintage, and Very Vintage. The cards fit beautifully in this stylish purse. You will have an opportunity to stamp with Vintage Vogue, a new stamp set from the Occasions Mini. Join me at this class as we learn all about vintage style.


Class will be held April 11-17th (contact me for an exact date) and will be $15.00.

Please email or phone before April 1st to sign up.