Monday 1 February 2010

Marvelous Monday

Well, not exactly. Both kids are sick, I haven't had more than 2 hours sleep at a time for the past four nights, and my house looks like two tornadoes decided to come in and do the tango. Sigh.

I'm also off to a stellar start on my new year's resolution to blog more often. Notice it's already February? Double sigh.

Forever the optimist, I present to you, my loyal readers, my masterpiece of the week:


Stamps: Best wishes and more
Paper: Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Whisper White, Tall Tales DSP
Inks: Dusty Durango, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black
Other: Dusty Durango polka dot grosgrain ribbon, top note die, little leaf die, scallop punch, stampin' sponges, stampin' dimensionals


I like how the bluebird just pops of the page. Turned out pretty good.

I'm anxiously awaiting some swaps I participated in with some of the local demonstrators. They're such a creative bunch. I can't wait to see what everyone came up with.

I'll be sure to share when they arrive. Or, well, at least after I've drooled over them for a bit!