Tuesday 18 August 2009

Mini Starter Kit Special: 12 days left!


Considering becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Now is a great time to join my team. For only $105 you can purchase this limited-time mini starter kit that contains the following:

  • For All You Do stamp set
  • In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Business forms and tools
You can use your Demonstratorship in whatever way suits you. Some prefer to support their hobby with the 20% discount, while others devote their time & energy to building a profitable business.

I really love being a Demonstrator. I've met and worked with so many amazing people. If you have any questions, please contact me and I'd be happy to answer them.

You can learn more and/or sign up directly from my SU Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...