Monday 17 August 2009

Gift Card Holder



I saw this idea for a gift card holder on the Chic' n Scratch blog, and just had to try it for myself. It was really simple, and took me less than 15 minutes to finish. For the main image, I decided to pull out my watercolor pencils. I had forgotten how easy they are to use. With just a few scribbles, I lay down all the colour I needed, even the shading. Then it was a matter of running an aquapainter over the whole thing to blend.

How do you like my photos today? I've still got a huge leaning curve ahead of me, but at least you don't have to look at my ugly table anymore! My next trick is to figure out how to zoom in even closer without my camera sqwaking at me. Now where did I put that User's Manual?


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...