Saturday 27 December 2008

I'm back!

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the concerned calls and emails. We're all doing fine here, it's just that my computer motherboard decided to have a meltdown. Thankfully hubby took pity on me and braved the boxing day sales to nab a door crasher replacement computer. Nothing fancy, but I'm back online!

It's been a horrible month of computer withdrawl... Since I'm not much of a TV watcher, I've read about 8 paperbacks and hubby and I have actually been having conversations! *gasp* The things you have to resort to when you can't go online, lol.

Needless to say I have a lot of catch up to do. (Tackling a 300+ message inbox comes to mind.) Please be patient while I try to get back in touch with everyone. I went on the SU website for the first time in a month and was so excited to see all the goodies they have planned for the new year. I'll do my best to get all the promotions posted as soon as possible.

For now I'll leave you with the really simple idea I used for packaging my holiday bake exchange treats. I background stamped a piece of cardstock, put a bit of waxed paper over it, laid the cookies on top and then tied off the baggie with a bit of cord and a stamped tag. Cute, and easy-peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...