Tuesday 14 October 2008

September Stamp Club Projects

Some of you have been asking what kinds of projects we make at Stamp Club Nights, , so I thought I'd post what we made at September's meeting.

I usually do 3 projects, a simple card, a scrapbook page or 3D item, and a project using a new technique.

Here's a super simple 6x6 scrapbook page featuring the new blue In Color, Pacific Point. I love this blue. It's bright, but rich enough to use in many color schemes. On this page, I balanced it with a touch of Baja Breeze and Whisper White.

Here's our simple card that makes use of the Bella Rose patterned paper. Please ignore my messy stamping on the Celebrate sentiment. Those annoying extra ink lines happen to all of us! The focal point medallion is from the Boho Backgrounds set. I adore that stamp. It's so versatile. I keep seeimg to use it on so many of my projects.

Finally, here's our card using the very cool (and easy) baby wipe technique. It's nice to try out different techniques. Often, the technique itself can serve as an excellent focal point (as is the case here) and you have just have to add a few simple details to get a really nice card.


I want to send out a free, open invitation to anyone who'd like to come see what we're doing for October's meeting. Just send me an email letting me know if you'd like to attend Thursday, Oct.16 from 7-9 pm or Saturday Oct.18 from 9-11 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...