Friday 16 January 2015

Friday LOL and Butterfly Stained Glass Sparkle Card

freezing-here-cats-36122244-600-410

Happy Friday! Is it cold where you are? I’ve been wrapped in fuzzy blankets for so long I’m sure I know exactly what a caterpillar in a cocoon feels like! Speaking of caterpillars…check out this new butterfly card! (See what I did there? They call me the Queen of Segues!)

2015-01-16 12.48.54

Photos don’t capture how very pretty this card sparkles. I got the idea for this after seeing a Christmas card on Jan Tink’s blog. Here’s a closeup:

2015-01-16 12.49.07

I’ll keep you in suspense for my video next week to show you how I did it. Mwa ha ha. (That’s my evil laugh!) I’ll list the supplies below…betcha you can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...