Friday 5 December 2014

Get Your Santa On!

The title of this stamp set makes me smile. Now that we’re in December, it’s certainly time to think of all things Christmas. This is when I switch gears and set aside the stamping stuff and become a musician again. I’ve got lots of concerts to perform in the next few weeks and I just love it.

Don’t worry, I have lots of easy projects to share in the next few weeks to help dress up your gift giving. There might even be a video or two!

Once all the flute-ing is done, I’ll be up to my ears in new product from the Occasions catalogue that I got to preorder today. Squee is all I can say for now!

Here’s today’s card. Colouring the Santa suit was easy with the new Blendabilities markers. The camera couldn’t catch it, but the white trim is all sparkly thanks to some Dazzling Details. A bit of gold washi tape, a gold foil star, and embossed stars bring the rest of the card together. Super cute!

2014-12-05 12.14.32

…and it’s Friday! We plan to put up the tree this weekend, and I’m more than a little worried about how Merlin the kitten will react!

images