Friday 10 October 2014

Spooky Boo and LOLCat (on me!) Friday

So you may have noticed I haven’t gotten much stamping posted this week…this is the reason why:

2014-10-10 09.47.26

This little guy came running into my yard while I was working in the garden on Sunday. All alone. No mom cat or owner in sight. As the temperature around here has been well below freezing at night, I simply could. not. ignore him. Sooo… the kids and I bundled him up in a towel and brought him down to my studio for some food and a warm place to sleep. We contacted all the local societies, lost and found boards, and canvassed the neighbourhood, but so far nothing.

Needless to say, I have gotten zero done in my studio because all this little guy wants to do is cuddle and play. *sigh* Yep. I’ve got “sucker” stamped all over my forehead. He’s also already gotten that great cat habit of putting himself precisely between you and whatever you are trying to work on.

2014-10-10 10.20.55

I did manage to bring some stuff upstairs and get this card done. I’ll have a video tutorial on Monday (with maybe a surprise guest star!)

2014-10-10 10.31.51

Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving weekend and I’ll keep you posted if my studio permanently adds more whiskers to the mix!