Monday 15 September 2014

Top 10 Favourites from the Holiday Catalogue

While my wish list could include almost the entire Holiday Catalogue, I thought I’d try and list 10 of my very favourite new products. Feel free to leave a comment below and let me know what your favourite is!  

1. Gift Box Punch Board- I swear every time I use this tool I let loose a maniacal little giggle at how easy it is to make a box. Check out this video to see for yourself.
2. Christmas Bauble (Single Wood Mount Stamp)- The perfect stamp for making use of your Blendabilities Markers. Imagine how pretty this will be embossed with gold powder!
3. All Is Calm Suite- OK, so this is cheating as it’s a whole bunch of products, but I really do love them all. I’m a major sucker for the blue & silver colour combo, and the fact that it all coordinates perfectly makes me love it that much more.
4. Letterpress Winter Stamp Set and Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies- You really will want to buy both of these together, so I’m counting this as one item. Makes stunningly beautiful interactive cards. Enough said!
5. Festival of Trees Stamp Set and Tree Punch- These products are sold as a bundle (at 15% off) so it also only counts as one thing for my list. It’s a build-your-own-tree set, made super-easy to line up because of the clear photopolymer. I’m thinking these guys are going to look adorable on gift tags.
6. Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set- Another beautiful set to pull out your embossing powders for. Don’t forget to purchase the matching Star Framelits.
7. Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit- I seem to decorate more for Halloween than for Christmas, so this adorable wreath was at the top of my list. I can handle beaded spiders much better than the real thing!
8. Watercolour Winter Simply Created Card Kit- Such pretty cards in this set! I’ve really come around to realizing kits aren’t about being a “lazy” stamper. They are a total lifesaver when you’re overtired, spun out, and really need to craft but can’t dredge up the mental energy needed to create from scratch. They are also way more portable than bringing your entire stamp room when a friend invites you over to make a few cards!
9. Freaky Friends Stamp Set- I always make little treat bags for the boys’ classmates at Halloween. This set fits the cute requirement perfectly.
10. Petite Café Gift Bags- Don’t overlook these little lovelies from page 10. They’re poly-lined to be food safe, so you now have the perfect stampable wrapper for all that holiday baking you plan to give away. Nom nom nom!
 
Hope that gives you a reason to look through the catalogue again (and again!) I’ll be using all these products in my classes over the next few months, so come on out to get a closer look.

If your wish list is bigger than your bank balance, why not have a few friends over and earn some products for free? Everyone can make cards and have a fun night out while you get the hostess benefits. Win-win all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...