Friday 26 September 2014

Festival of Trees Shaker Card and Lolcat Friday

Hi everyone! It’s been a busy week here in the studio. Paper has been flying in every direction. This was my morning play…I’ve been wanting to do a shaker card with this set, Festival of Trees, the moment I saw it.

2014-09-26 11.54.01

Did anyone hear me cackle with delight at how easy it was to line up the Razzleberry ornaments on the tree? (I’m gearing up my witch laugh for Halloween!) I got it spot on the first try. I’m really coming around to photopolymer for situations like this.

2014-09-26 11.55.52

Realized after I got everything layered up that I had wanted to stamp a few snowflakes in the background around the words. Oh well! I’ll be posting a video tutorial on Monday, so I’ll add them in then.

A quick shot of the sentiment inside:

2014-09-26 11.56.38

Really liking the combination of Garden Green and Rich Razzleberry in this! The rest of the supplies are listed below, you can click on the links to easily order from me. *insert smarmy salesperson grin here* Remember to check back Monday for the video.

…and yes it’s Friday. Who knew you could use cats for centering? I might need to put Hobbes to work in my studio!

centre.cat