Wednesday 24 April 2013

Retiring Lists 2013


MainAd_RetiredList_DBWS_4.24.13_NA
I’m off to do a school fundraiser right away, but I wanted to pop in and post the retired lists that were released today.

Stamps are available to order until June 3, 2013. Here are the lists:
PDF
Sortable Excel File

Here’s the list of retired accessories. These are available only while supplies last. Some things have a tendency to sell like wildfire, so if there is something on this list you want, I strongly urge you to place an order online and right away. If you wait to place an order through me by phone or email, there is a chance your item will sell out in the meantime!
Accessories PDF
Accessories Sortable Excel File

Make sure you head over online and see the lists by clicking here. Many things are discounted, and you’ll be able to check if something is still available.

Have fun and if you’re sad about some things retiring, just think of me. I lost 17 sets today. Waaaahhhh! (Good news is you’ll be able to get them at my New Catalogue Extravaganza on June 2nd!)
2013-04-24 13.31.15