Thursday 7 March 2013

Spring anyone?

Here are the cards we created at last week’s Whiskers Stamp Club. Can you tell I’ve been craving spring? Especially since this was what happened to us on Monday:
2013-03-04 12.23.17
This was after I had been out to shovel three times already! Yuck yuck yuck… So here are some nice, spring-y cards for your enjoyment. (Click on the picture for a close-up.)
HPIM5253HPIM5254HPIM5255

I also wanted to share a couple of lovely birthday cards I received from my fabulous downline. Tiffany made this beautiful butterfly card and matching envelope that she embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder. You have to see the shimmer in real life. So pretty!
HPIM5256
Amanda sent me this uber-cute cupcake card that has a really clever double gate fold. There’s a sparkly cupcake on the inside too. Good enough to eat!
HPIM5257
Thanks girls!
In the interest of posting this before the snow melts, I’m going to leave off the supplies for now. Shoot me a comment if you’re wondering how something was made!
Siggy-001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...