Monday 18 March 2013

Masculine Cards and Last Days of Sale-a-Bration

Thought I’d share some of the great cards we made at my Masculine Card Class last week. The Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper from the spring catalogue is a wonderful masculine collection of papers and served as a starting point for the colour scheme. Add some manly-looking embellishments like the silver Basics Designer Buttons and natural trim ribbon, and all you need is a great stamp set.
I chose to use the Pretty Petites stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration flyer. With masculine cards, I often find I like to keep the cards simple and focus just on the text. This set has some great sentiments and the petite label punch is a very gender neutral shape.
2013-03-18 14.08.51
2013-03-18 14.09.44
2013-03-18 14.08.02
Hope you enjoy looking, and don’t forget you only have until Friday to earn free product with every $60 you spend, so head over to my online store today!

2 comments:

  1. hey...this seemed to be the most recent post I could comment on... anyway, here's some furry fun for you... http://www.sadanduseless.com/image.php?n=2388

    ReplyDelete

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...