Wednesday 20 February 2013

Make a Wish

The Make a Wish stamp set is one I almost overlooked in the Spring Catalogue. It’s got a great set of images for birthday cards and party invitations. One of the things I love most about stamping is how easy it is to change the look of a card with just a change of ink color.
Here I was going for a masculine card, so I used blues & greens with a simple silver button embellishment. If I wanted a card for a girlfriend, all I’d do is switch to pinks & purples and add a flower embellishment. Kid card? Try reds & yellows and find a little toy pin at the dollar store to stick on there. A blinky SpongeBob perhaps?
Don’t fuss with recreating a whole new card every time. Challenge yourself to change up just your paper and ink. You’d be surprised how far that goes!
HPIM5251
Stamps: Make a Wish  clear mount (12922), wood mount (129219)
Ink: Stampin Write Markers Gumball Green, Midnight Muse (126856)
Paper: Cardstock Gumball Green (126840), Midnight Muse (126843), Very Vanilla (101650); Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack (129312)
Added Touches: Silver Basics Designer Buttons (129325)
Credits: CASEd from Rhonda Wade
Siggy-001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...