Pam says: When I first looked at the retired accessories list, I was more than a little confused about all the stamp pads, then I discovered this information. So here it is, straight from the SU Demo website. I'll keep you posted as I (hopefully) get more details.
Firm Foam Stampin' Pads
With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalogue, we have made a very big change to our Stampin' Pads.
Introducing. firm foam pads! They change your stamping experience for the better.
We know you're going to love these new Stampin' Pads-just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Pad stays juicier for longer resulting in better ink pad longevity!
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with colour name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)-just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colours, including our exclusive In Colors!
Please note: Five ink colours have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and colour stability with the new firm foam pads. These colours are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise