Tuesday 7 February 2012

Introducing… Stamp Café

I wanted to offer another stamping class every month, as an alternate choice for those of you not involved with my Whiskers Stamp Club. I will try to keep to the second Wednesday of every month, so you can plan your attendance ahead of time.

Our first class will be Wednesday, March 14th from 7-9pm

I’ll try to post the month’s projects close to the beginning of the month so you can see what we’re doing, however each class will be either 5 cards with matching envelopes or 4 cards with a coordinating card holder. I’ll try to stick to one main stamp set so you can experience firsthand how versatile our sets can be.

This month I’ll be featuring the new Sale-a-bration stamp set, Fresh Vintage:

clip_image002

The cost of the class will be FREE if you place a $30+ order with me that night, or you can pay a flat fee of $20.

Bring a new friend I’ve never met before and make a second set of cards for free!

Important: You MUST call or email me to confirm your attendance 48 hours in advance. I pre-cut all the project materials ahead of time, so if you just “pop by” I won’t have a spot for you. Sad smile

Hope to have you join me!