For those who haven’t heard the latest buzz, Stampin’ Up! has entered the digital crafting world. My Digital Studio is a computer software program that allows you to make cards, scrapbook pages, calendars and more. You can print your projects from your home printer or use the professional printing service SU offers.
Personally, I’m excited to start using this program. I’ve been wanting to try digital scrapbooking for a while now, and have been holding out since hearing SU had this program in the works over a year ago.
Even if you’re not into scrapbooking big-time, I’d recommend this program if you’ve been stamping along and said to yourself, “Gee, I wish this stamp was just a little bigger (or smaller.)” Now you can print an image/greeting whatever size you want.
It’s also great if you’ve thought, “I love that one sheet of patterned paper, but am not crazy about the rest of the package.” Now you can (you guessed it) choose from a whole whack of printable backgrounds. Cool, huh?
Here’s a little video that introduces My Digital Studio followed by the product details:
My Digital Studio Features and Benefits
Exclusive Stampin' Up! Content
- Stampin' Up! artwork and accessories available in a digital format.
- Stampin' Up! colours allow for perfect coordination when embellishing professional print projects with traditional embellishments. Add depth and dimension when you combine digital with handcrafted.
- With My Digital Studio, your favourite images and colours need not retire--you can keep using them for years to come!
- My Digital Studio starts with nearly 2,000 unique elements--stamps, embellishments, templates, kits, punches, Designer Series papers, card stock, borders, and more.
- Intuitive design for easy navigation and project creation.
- Plenty to do for more advanced users including
- Customizable stamps and embellishments
- Photo, background, accent, and page editing
- Multimedia features including music, videos, and links
- Automatic photo fill for effortless design.
- Program is on 3 DVDs, making downloading quick and simple.
- The program is stored on your computer, not on the web, so you can take it with you.
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Training and quick start materials available to help you learn more.
- Use My Digital Studio as a design tool--create projects digitally before crafting it in paper, or create flyers to print or e-mail to customers.
- Download new embellishments, stamps, kits, and templates to My Digital Studio on a regular basis. Digital downloads are also compatible with other design tools.
- Digital downloads feature exclusive Stampin' Up! artwork and colors.
- Embellishments are true to size, making it easier to combine digital projects with paper crafting.
- Professional print service available--print your photo albums, calendars, cards, and individual pages.
- Stampin' Up!'s professional print services ensure that printed colours match with our paper products. Because personal printers and other print services use different settings, their prints may not match Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colours within acceptable tolerances. Stampin' Up! has worked to make sure that our professional print services match our colours perfectly!
- Don't limit yourself to print projects! You can also create digital projects like DVDs, interactive albums, and e-cards.
- With My Digital Studio, you can print your projects from your home printer (depending on your printer's settings, printed colours may not match Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colours).
- Stampin' Up!'s professional print services use only the highest quality products--papers, album covers (linen, leather, and photo covers).
- My Digital Studio is competitively priced at $106.95.