Wednesday 12 August 2009

Enjoying the summer?

Are you enjoying the summer? I sure have been. I’ve finally gotten into a bit of a rhythm with my crafting, getting little bits done here & there while Devin naps and I let Kieran have some (gasp) video game time. I don’t let them watch much TV, so I figure an hour of video games while I stamp is OK…right? I have my Open House to get ready for after all...


I really enjoyed making this little gift for a friend who just had a baby boy. It’s a little pizza box that holds tags for labeling baby clothes. You just slip the right sized tag over a hanger and poof! You can see at a glance what size the clothes are. Very handy for all the clothes I’m sure she’ll be getting.

What gift is complete without chocolate? I also had to slip this little bag of goodies in there. I thought the sentiment was perfect for a new mom.

I’ve got a whole bunch of projects I’ll be sharing in the next few weeks (as well as some really cool announcements from Stampin’ Up!), but first I think I’ll have to do a little research into taking better photos. It’s just a guess, but I’m assuming a gross, fake wood grain table doesn’t make the best background!

If you want to know the supply recipe for these projects, just leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...