Wednesday 10 September 2008

Stamp Club Information


One of the things I'm really excited about starting this year now that I'm not *quite* so baby-bound is a regular Stamp Club. It's a great way for me to visit with my regular customers at least once a month, and it's a great way for them to get free goodies and budget their purchases.


I thought I'd try and explain exactly what the Stamp Club is to those of you who have never heard of the concept in a silly FAQ format. Oh yeah, have I mentioned I still haven't gotten much sleep? You've been warned...

gile


Pam's Stamp Club (i gotta come up with a better name) FAQ



Why should I join a stamp club?

‘cuz ya get FREE STUFF


cool! What do I have to do to get FREE STUFF?

Simply commit to placing a $25 order once a month, or $50 every 2 months – you decide what works best for you


Wow. That’s an easy way to budget my huge wish list. How long do I have to commit for?

Club membership runs for eight months. In the last month, you can choose to end your membership or continue for another term and get more FREE STUFF.


OK, that’s simple enough. Now tell me about the FREE STUFF

I thought you’d never ask! J Every member will receive:

  • 1 FREE Idea Book & Catalogue (you can decide if you want the current catalogue or the new catty that will be released in January)
  • 1 FREE Stamp Set (Level One Hostess Reward)
  • 1 FREE Classic Ink Pad (your choice of colour)
  • $20 of FREE Stampin’ Up! merchandise (your choice)


Gee, that’s over $60 worth of FREE STUFF! Do I dare ask if there are any other membership perks?

You bet there are! As a Club member you also get to enjoy the following:

  • Mini Catalogues (like the holiday mini or sale-a-bration brochure) delivered right to your door
  • 10% off registration to all classes or events I hold
  • Access to special “members only” stamp nights where I’ll demonstrate new techniques and have free projects for you to make. These are optional to attend, and I’ll run the same program twice a month in an effort to accommodate everyone’s schedules.


Well now, wasn't that fun?
celebrate

I'll leave you with an adorable little project one of my fellow demos, Kim A. gave to me. (Have I mentioned lately how much I love being a demo? You get to meet the most wonderful people!) Anyhoo, she took one of those binder clips that everyone seems to have lying around and turned it into a recipe card holder. Neat, huh? You could also use it as a photo holder, I'd imagine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...