Monday 11 August 2008

Sooo much stuff!

There are sooo many new Stampin' Up! things I have to share with you now that the new catalogue has gone live. I think I'll list them as separate posts over the next few days just so things don't get too overwhelming. Trust me, my head is still reeling over all the new products and promotions.
hah

For now, why not swing by the Stampin' Up! website and have a browse through all the cool new stuff in the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalogue. You'll be drooling for hours!
lapar

On the weekend I attended an awesome stamping retreat with a bunch of local demos. We had an absolute blast and made a TON of new cards which I'll also be sharing in the next little while. Here's the one I designed for our shoebox swap:


It's called a Shadow Box card and the tutorial can be found on Splitcoast here. The stamp set I've used is one of the new Level 3 Hostess Sets called Window Dressing. It's sooo cute. I know I'm going to make a lot of cards with it. The cardstock is one of the six new In Colors for this year called Baja Breeze. I've used my stamp pads from the other In Colors to watercolor the flowers, bird and window. Add a little patterned paper in the background to look like wallpaper, a few brads and some ribbon, and voila! Super cute card.

See you tomorrow with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...