Wednesday 2 July 2008

Updates coming soon!

Oh my goodness, it's been a while since I've posted!

My excuse has been I've been working at The Green Spot (a local greenhouse) for the past few months. It's been wonderful for my gardening itch, but I haven't done a single card in months. How horrible is that?

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd post to say I've ordered my new catalog sneek peek products so I'll finally have something new to play with in the next few weeks. I'll post some teaser projects of what I'm planning for my August Open House.

I'm also working on a very cool class for the end of July. Details soon!

In lieu of a stamp project, here's a cute photo of me & Kieran going puddle jumping during all our June rain:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...