Friday 21 December 2007

So Many Specials!

Stampin' Up! has so many specials going on this December, I'm having a hard time keeping track of them all! Wrapping Up the Holidays has been extended until the end of December, so if you had your eye on any of these nifty products, you still have time to order.

The other big news is that the Retired List has been released. Be sure to look over this list, and if you see any stamp sets that are on your wish list, be sure to place an order before Dec.31st. Once these sets are gone, they're gone for good.

I'm offering my own special for December as well. All orders will have FREE SHIPPING and those over $25 will also receive a FREE Spring/Summer catalogue (a $13.50 value.)

January brings the new Spring/Summer catalogue (which I guarantee you'll love) and the Valentine's Day Bundle promotion. I'm offering a class on February 2nd, if you want to get some wonderful ideas for using this fun set.

January is also a good time to book a workshop. In addition to seeing all the cool new catty products, hostesses with workshop sales of $525 or more can choose any one stamp set from the Spring/Summer Preview catalogue for FREE!

If you have any questions about any of the specials, or would like to place an order, send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...