Thursday 27 December 2007

Class takeout!

I know many of you have expressed an interest in attending a stamp class (or two!) of mine, but the day or time has never been appropriate. I realize that everyone leads busy lives with crazy schedules, so I got to thinking about how I can still get y'all stamping your little hearts out.

Introducing...Class Kits

If you can't make a class but you would still like to make the projects, contact me. I'll put together a kit with all the supplies and instructions so you can complete them at home. Cost is the same as the class fee. This is perfect for those of you that like to stamp, but have trouble with ideas. Get a class kit, and all the prep work is done for you. You just get to stamp and assemble.

Hope that tempts a few folks! *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to add some Ink to My Whiskers...